Campus Mobile Portal for Android
March 21, 2012 - Blaine, Minn. - Infinite Campus announces the Campus Mobile Portal for the Android phone with operating systems 2.2 and later. In September 2011, Infinite Campus unveiled mobile portal functionality for Apple iOS devices. This app quickly rose to the #1 download for free education apps on iTunes. The Campus Mobile Portal is a fully-integrated, easy-to-use mobile tool. It has been designed from the ground up to intelligently interact with the information stored in the district’s Infinite Campus database.
Because it’s informed by Campus Census, parents/guardians with more than one student in their family can easily switch from one to another’s information with the flick of a fingertip. Students only view their own information.
The new Campus Mobile Portal for Android is available for free from Google Play and the Amazon Appstore. Once the app has been installed, parents and students can access grades, attendance and schedule information virtually anywhere.
- Daily Planner allows students to know exactly when and where they need to be and to see the assignments coming up in each of their classes.
- Assignments provides detailed information about what students are, were, or will be expected to do in each class.
- Attendance provides both summary and detail information about absences and tardies.
- Grades provides immediate access to the important metrics of success and allows parents and students to “drill down” to the assignments that make up a particular grade.
- Schedule gives students the ability to check their schedule anywhere, at any time.
- Notifications, once enabled by the district, allow parent and student subscribers to receive notifications regarding changes to assignments, grades and attendance changes according to their individual notification preferences.
The Campus Mobile Portal is a powerful tool that gives parents and students access to key educational information from anywhere at any time,”
said Charlie Kratsch, Founder and CEO of Infinite Campus. “The Campus Mobile Portal also provides ‘push notification’ that automatically alerts users of grade, assignment and attendance changes. Once again, Infinite Campus reinforces its position as the industry’s technology leader.”
The Campus Mobile Portal is yet another example of how Infinite Campus adds ever-growing value to our customers who, month after month, receive new features without additional cost as part of their subscription. For more details visit www.infinitecampus.com/mobile.
About Infinite Campus
For more than 15 years, Infinite Campus has successfully implemented its solutions for customers of all sizes. Infinite Campus applications manage more than 5 million students in 43 states. Infinite Campus customers range from those with fewer than 100 students to more than 600,000 including school districts, regional consortia, state departments of education and the federal government. www.infinitecampus.com