Infinite Campus at your service.
What can we help you with?
Over the past two decades, we have successfully implemented our SIS for customers of all sizes. With our experience and expertise you’ll be guided through a well-managed implementation that assures a timely and successful adoption of our product.
- Data Services/Conversion - Our standard conversion layouts are designed for converting data from virtually any student information system.
- Project Management - Your Client Executive guides you through the process and drives project planning.
- Implementation Training - Receive high-quality training.
- Process Consulting - Identify and implement district-specific processes.
- Custom Development - Optional service that helps you create reports, connectivity tools and much more.
- Issue Tracking - A system will be set up before implementation to track procedures, issues, bugs and fixes.
- Hosting - Minimize the time and attention your staff needs for routine tasks of information management.
Our dedicated support team provides you with a centralized point-of-contact for personalized solutions and advice. We pride ourselves on teamwork and taking a proactive approach to help identify and solve problems quickly.
- Phone Support - We are staffed by Campus Support 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. CT, Monday through Friday.
- Customer Satisfaction - We are proud of our 97% customer support satisfaction rating.
- Meet the Support Team - Our team consists of highly skilled, full-time employees.
Arm your staff with the knowledge they need to be more efficient with Campus. Our high-quality training experts will give your district the launching point needed for using your new system and keep you current for years that follow.
- Infinite Campus University - Explore the multiple services offered through ICU. All courses below are free with an ICU subscription.
- Lunch and Learn Sessions - Discover new things to do with Campus.
- One-on-One Training - Personal training is available for groups or individuals.
- Teacher Tuesdays - Learn about the newest instruction modules.
- Fast Track to Training - Get questions resolved quickly.
- Webinars - Learn how modules for current and new features function.
- What’s Possible Wednesdays - Campus overview sessions offered monthly.
After implementation we continue to keep your district updated on product enhancements, local user groups, new Campus products and more. We will continue to offer helpful suggestions to maximize the value of your investment.
- Personal Campus Client Executive - All districts are assigned their own Campus Client Executive. A Client Executive maintains relationships and keeps stakeholders updated on current product enhancements, important notices and more.
- User Groups - These regional meetings allow you to talk with other districts and exchange ideas, product uses and learn effective ways to use Campus.
- Personalized Contact - You will be assigned a Client Executive at no additional cost. Although they work for us, they work for you.
Utilize a FREE online resource for information to get more out of Infinite Campus. Learn, interact and connect with other Campus customers.
- Videos and Simulations - Try, see and discuss various topics.
- Product Documentation - Review all product documentation.
- Forums - Easily search and discuss recommendations from other districts.
- Support Cases - Login and manage support tickets and request updates.
- Hands-on Virtual Labs - Role-based learning for district staff.
Lighten your IT department’s workload and save staff time with Technical Services offered by Infinite Campus. We support our customers by offering Hosting, Data Conversion, Custom Development and Process Consulting services.
- Hosting - Choose from three hosting options: Cloud Choice, Cloud and Onsite Hosting.
- Data Conversion - Efficiently convert data from your current system to Infinite Campus.
- Custom Development - Use your data in new, customizable ways with this time-saving, optional service.
- Process Consulting - Learn how to improve your use of Infinite Campus by implementing new or revised processes.
Infinite Campus University
As more emphasis is placed on staff professional development, Infinite Campus University (ICU) plays an important role in ongoing training. This optional service gives ample opportunity for district staff to learn about Infinite Campus and how to use it more effectively.
- Lunch and Learn Sessions - Held after each new enhancement release, you will learn what new features mean to users and how they improve current processes.
- Teacher Tuesdays - Designed with teachers in mind, Teacher Tuesdays include the newest Campus instruction functionality.
- What’s Possible Wednesdays - Short overview sessions on cool things you can do in Campus.
- Core Course Webinars - A great opportunity to learn how current and new features and modules function.
- One-on-One Training - Receive personal one-on-one training from a qualified Campus Trainer to meet your district’s needs.
- Fast Track to Training - Have your training questions resolved quickly when calling our Campus Support toll-free number and selecting the ICU subscriber menu option.
- Training Bundles - Special packages or bundles of trainings for when more than one session is necessary to complete a module or if different groups are involved.