Thank you for visiting the Infinite Campus Foundation. We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
What information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
The Infinite Campus Foundation does not collect personally identifiable information (“PII”) about you, unless you provide information to us, which is voluntary. When providing PII, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, job title, and other details to help assist in your experience with Infinite Campus.
As you navigate through and interact with our website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
· Details of your visits to our website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the website; and
· Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is only statistical data and does not include PII. It helps us to improve our website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
· Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
· Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our website according to your individual interests;
· Speed up your searches; and
· Recognize you when you return to our website.
When do we collect information?
We collect information through numerous methods, which commonly include: signing up for an online demo or event, subscribing to a newsletter, responding to a survey, automated methods, or filling out a contact form.
How do we use your information?
We may use your information we obtain to:
· Present our website and its contents to you;
· provide better, personalized service in responding to your customer service requests;
· communicate with you regarding specific products, services, and events;
· help improve our website;
· to administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature;
· to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
Who do we disclose information to?
We do not share or sell your data with any other vendors or third parties for marketing or sale purposes.
· To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
· To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
· To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Infinite Campus Foundation about our website users is among the assets transferred;
· To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
· For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
· With your consent;
· To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request; and
· If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Infinite Campus, Inc., Infinite Campus Foundation, customers, or others.
How do we protect visitor information?
All personal information you provide is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, any information you supply via forms on our site is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
Children Under the Age of 16
Our site is not intended for children under 16 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this website or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at the address below.
California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow it) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
1. Understand a user’s preferences and the types of information about our products and services they may be interested in.
2. Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services such as Google Analytics that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser’s settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookie preferences.
If you choose to disable cookies, some features might not function properly.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, however, those parties have also agreed to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
The Infinite Campus Foundation
4321 109th Ave NE
Blaine, MN 55449
Last modified: September 24, 2021