SEOVEC to Provide Infinite Campus Service and Support
Feb. 15, 2012 – Blaine, Minn. – Infinite Campus, Inc. and South Eastern Ohio Voluntary Education Cooperative (SEOVEC) are pleased to announce a new partnership. SEOVEC will be certified as Infinite Campus service and support providers for their districts. Infinite Campus believes our current and future customers will benefit from creating and maintaining strong partnerships with long-established and respected Educational Service Agency (ESA) organizations at the local level.
The districts served by SEOVEC include the following, with a total of 34,889 students:
- Alexander Local School District
- Athens City School District
- Athens-Meigs Education Service Center
- Belpre City School District
- Eastern Local School District
- Fort Frye Local School District
- Frontier Local School District
- Gallia County Local School District
- Gallia Joint Vocational Schools
- Logan-Hocking Local School District
- Marietta City School District
- Meigs Local School District
- Morgan Local School District
- Nelsonville-York City School District
- New Lexington City School District
- Northern Local School District
- Southern Local School District (Meigs)
- Southern Local School District (Perry)
- Tri-County Joint Vocational Schools
- Trimble Local School District
- Warren Local School District
- Washington County Joint Vocational Schools
- Wellston City School District
- Wolf Creek Local School District
These Ohio districts will have the advantages of a fully integrated, Web-based system that eliminates the need for multiple third-party vendors, streamlines administrative tasks and increases parent and student communications.
“SEOVEC's districts will have the best, most up-to-date and complete software available on the market today,” said Jimmy Battrell, CEO and Director of SEOVEC.
We allowed our districts to make the decision. We showed them the top three SIS packages that were being used around the state. Infinite Campus was the most complete and modern package of the three.”
Infinite Campus is a living solution that is constantly enhanced without additional cost to customers. As a result, district-level customers continue to use the same product today as they did when they first became customers, realizing incremental product improvements while avoiding costly upgrades, fees, retraining, and confusion.
“We are pleased the SEOVEC will be providing services and support for our Infinite Campus customers in their region,” said Mike Palmer, Eastern Regional Sales Manager. “Their frontline training, support and implementation services provides our customers with a first call for support and onsite training sessions. This allows our Ohio customers to focus on their students and continue their excellent record of achievement.”
In today’s uncertain environment of transitions and acquisitions, Infinite Campus is unique. The company’s founder, Charlie Kratsch, has been CEO since its inception in 1996. Infinite Campus remains a privately held company, focused on customer retention by continuous innovation and customer service.
The Southeastern Ohio Voluntary Education Cooperative assists member districts in developing and implementing educational services and programs which can be conducted more effectively and/or efficiently through cooperation. SEOVEC is one of 20+ Information Technology Centers across the state of Ohio and is a member of the Management Council Ohio Education Computer Network, which is part of the Ohio Education Computer Network. www.seovec.org
About Infinite Campus
For more than 15 years, Infinite Campus has successfully implemented its solutions for customers of all sizes. Infinite Campus applications manage more than 5 million students in 43 states. Infinite Campus customers range from those with fewer than 100 students to more than 600,000 including school districts, regional consortia, state departments of education and the federal government.www.infinitecampus.com